WT5000 is the updated version of WT3000 with a super LCD for displaying waveforms and parameters directly, and it includes all the functions and technical parameters of WT3000. Reports can be printed if printer is connected. It also meets the latest requirements for electronic ballasts in international standards IEC 60929, IEC 60969, IEC 61000-3-2, GB/T15144-2005, GB/T17263-1998 and so on.
WT5000 has expanding analysis for envelope wave
WT5000 has Super LCD which can display the test report directly but no need to connect with PC
Communicate the PC via RS-232, the English software can be run in WinXP, Win7 and Win8
Accuracy for Voltage, Current and Power: ±(0.1% reading+0.1% range+1 word)
Accuracy for Power Factor: ±(0.002+0.001/reading+1 word); Accuracy for Frequency: ±0.1% reading
Accuracy for Harmonic (Virtual Value): ±(0.1% range+5% reading)
Accuracy for Imported Cathodic current: ±(1% reading+1% range+2 word)
Accuracy for Oscillation frequency: ±0.5% reading
Input Parameters Measurement:
1) Test voltage, current, power, power factor, power net frequency, total harmonic and 0~39 harmonic.
2) Range of voltage and current basic wave frequency:45Hz~65Hz:
3) Range of voltage: 10.0~300.0V (virtual value); Range of power: NR: 0~450.0W; WR: 0~999.9W
4) Range of current: NR: 0.010~1.500A (virtual value); WR: 0.010- 4.500A (virtual value)
5) Range of power factor: 0.000~1.000
Output Stably Parameters Measurement:
1) Test lamp voltage, current, power, filament current, imported cathodic current, crest factor, oscillatory frequency
2) Range of lamp voltage: 10.0~300.0V; Range of lamp power: NR:0.5~200.0W, WR:0.5~400.0W
3) Range of lamp current, filament current and imported cathodic current: NR:0.010~0.750A;WR:0.010~1.500A
Output Startup Parameters Measurement:
1) Test preheats time and lamp voltage, current, filament current, changing curve and data of imported cathodic current within 0 to 5s.
2) Range of lamp voltage: 10.0~800.0V; NR: 0.010~0.750A, WR: 0.010~1.500A
3) Range of lamp current, filament current and imported cathodic current