LSG-2000 Goniophotometer with Rotating Mirror (Moving Mirror Goniophotometer) completely meet LM-79 Clause 9.3.1. The LSG-2000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Lsocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, etc.
- Many national patents pending on hardware and software.
- CIE Class A & Constant temperature photo detector (Class L detector can be optional).
- High degree of intelligent and test function is complete.
- The rotation motor is from Japan MITSUBISHI MOTORS and it uses German angle decode system, it will help smoothly and high accuracy rotation. It is very stable when start and stop.
- The working principles are according to IESNA and CIE. This instrument is specially recommended by LM-75, LM-79 and CIE121-1996.
- With some optional instruments, it has good expanding functions
- The position and working state remain the same as it is under working.
- Special collimation device with laser cross line, conveniently and accurately fix the position of the tested luminaries.
- The tested luminaire rotates around the mirror with an angle of (γ)±180°(or 0-360°) and the tested luminaire rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°(or 0-360°).
- The accuracy of angle: 0.0016° Resolution of angle: 0.01°
- Accuracy of photometry: CIE class A (Standard Class) or Class L.
- The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
- RS-232C standard interface can be connected to PC, English version software can run in WinXP or Win7.
|Measure Non-Flood Lamp
||Φ 1400*500mm, 40kg
|Measure Flood Lamp
LSG-2000 can be used with a USB CCD Spectrometer to CCT and Spectrum distribution test in Spatial. Please download the detail PDF Brochure for Moving Mirror Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-2000CCD).