Goniophotometer for Automotive and Signal Lamps
Product Name: Goniophotometer for Automotive and Signal Lamps
Product NO: LSG-1950
LSG-1900 Moving Detector Goniophotometer completely meets LM-79 Clause 9.3.1 requirement. The LSG-1900 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system for measuring light. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
- A axis rotating -180~180° and α axis rotating.
- The accuracy of angle: 0.01° Resolution of angle: 0.001°.
- Luminosity Testing Range: Illuminance 0.001lx~99,999lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～107cd(detector).
- Accuracy of photometry: CIE Class A or Class L (option).
- Testing Accuracy: 2%(Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.1%.
- Can test max lamp to 35kg.
- English version software can run in WinXP or Win7.