High Precision Rotation Luminaire Goniospectroradiometer
Product Name: High Precision Rotation Luminaire Goniospectroradiometer
Product NO: LSG-1800BCCD
LSG-1800BCCD/LSG-1700BCCD/LSG-1600BCCD Goniospectroradiometer is high precision automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for turning the light source. The LSG-1800BCCD can do the spatial CCT test when do the intensity distribution test. It is for industrial laboratory measurements the photometric data of luminaires such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
- Meets the requirements of CIE, IEC, IES LM-79 & GB standards
- Reaching many measurement ways such as B-βand C-γ
- The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ)±180°(or 0-360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°(or 0-360°)
- Luminosity Testing Range: Illuminance 0.001lx~99,999lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～107cd(detector)
- The accuracy of angle: 0.0017° (LSG-1800BCCD) and 0.01° (LSG-1700BCCD and LSG-1600BCCD)
- Work with High Accuracy and quick CCD Spectraidomeeter to measure spatial color parameters.
- Accuracy of chromaticity coordinate: ±0.0015 or ±0.0005(under standard A lamp)
- Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm ~780nm; Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.5nm
- Accuracy of photometry: CIE Class A (Class L is for option)
- Testing Accuracy: 2%(Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.1%
- English version software can run in WinXP, Win7 or Win8
- This system can export data files as following formats, this kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux: