Integrating Sphere With Holder Base
Product Name: Integrating Sphere With Holder Base
Product NO: IS-*MA
Due to the LED luminaries such as LED street luminaries developed, to do 4p geometry testing, it is hard to be hold in the traditional.integrating sphere design. To solve this problem, STE – Standard Test Equipment design this new kind of sphere.
- The hold base can bear max 20kg, it can expanding to test all lamps such as E27/E40, all tubes such as T5/T8/T12, and all kinds of luminaries
- The hold base can be installed in the ceiling or down, it can be adjusted the height
- Hold base has four power cables connect to the outside Power Supply and max is 5KW
- The holder base is detachable. For some kinds of light sources you may need to change the position of the holder base.
- Diameter: IS-0.3M ( 0.3m), IS-0.5M ( 0.5m), IS-1.0MA ( 1.0m), IS-1.5MA ( 1.5m), IS-1.75MA ( 1.75m), IS-2.0MA ( 2.0m). Other sizes can be designed according to the customer’s request.
- The painting of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub. No.84 (1989)
We have different jigs for different kinds of light sources. For example, the following pictures show how to install E27/E40 lamps and tubes.
The holder base is detachable. For some kinds of light sources, you may need to change the position of the holder base. Please refer to the following pictures.
Integrating Sphere theory and Applications:
- The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colourimetry and radiometry parameters measurement:
- IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is suitable for LEDs, LED modules, High Power LED, mini bulbs and other small
lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm
- IS-1.0MA is for suitable CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm
- IS-1.5MA/IS-1.75MA is suitable for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
- IS-2.0MA is suitable for HID lamps or high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900lm